Faustine Beeswax Amber Candle
This is Faustine. A beautiful amber-scented organic candle in a luxurious mottled golden glass. It is entirely handmade in Apis Cera's worksop in the heart of Provence with 100% organic soy wax and beeswax.
Its amber scent is completely natural and was elaborated in the Grasse region of Provence, the world's perfume capital. Sensual and intoxicating, its glow evokes treasures from the ancient world.
The name Faustine was chosen in reference to the Greek word "phỗs", which means Fire & Light.
This candle would make a stunning and impressive gift as it comes in an elegant custom-made box.
Perfect for a romantic evening, let Faustine seduce you with its mysterious light...
Burning Time: Approximately 60 hours.
- During its first use, leave the candle burning for at least 2 1/2 or wait until the surface has entirely melted. It will prevent the formation of a pool
- If the flame is too big, the wick needs to be shortened. Put out the candle and cut the wick so it is approximately 1/2 inch
- Don’t let it burn for more than 3 hours in a row
- As a safety measure, please place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface
- Natural color and scent may vary depending on climate, season and origin
- Candle: 3.9” x 3.5”
- Box: 4.3” x 4.3” x 4.3”
Weight: 1.9lb (with the glass)