Ambroise Beeswax Pillar Candles
This is Ambroise. A beautiful set of two pure beeswax pillar candles. Each candle is handcrafted in Provence in Apis Cera's workshop. It has the same honeycomb pattern as Lucienne but it is poured in a custom mold, instead of being hand-rolled.
These sturdy candles are delicately wrapped in custom-printed silk paper and closed with Apis Cera's trademark "seal". The lovely box is also custom-made which makes it a great gift for any occasion.
The name Ambroise was chosen in reference to Saint Ambrose (c.340-397), archbishop of Milan, known as protector of the beekeepers.
May Ambroise warm your nights with its cozy light and sweet beeswax fragrance. Be it for an intimate night or a memorable dinner with family and friends, you will no doubt be charmed by its rustic elegance.
Ingredients: 100% pure beeswax without additives or coloring. The wick is 100% pure cotton.
- During its first use, leave the candle burning for at least 2 1/2 or wait until the surface has entirely melted. It will prevent the formation of a pool
- If the flame is too big, the wick needs to be shortened. Put out the candle and cut the wick so it is approximately 1/2 inch
- Don’t let it burn for more than 3 hours in a row
- As a safety measure, please place the candle on a stand or a cup but not in a glass
- To extend the burning time, you may store it in the refrigerator
- Natural color and scent may vary depending on climate, season and origin
- Shape and size may vary as all Apis Cera products are handmade
- Beeswax candles are non pollutant, 100% natural, and give off no smoke
- Each Candle: 5.1” x 2.3”
- Box: 6.1” x 4.9” x 2.3”