Lucienne Hand-rolled Beeswax Candles
This is Lucienne. A beautiful set of 9 hand-rolled beeswax candles. Each candle is handcrafted the old-fashioned way by rolling a sheet of beeswax around a wax-dipped cotton wick, giving it its trademark honeycomb pattern. A true work of art.
The candles are delicately wrapped in custom-printed silk paper and closed with Apis Cera's trademark "seal". The lovely box is also custom-made which makes it a great gift for any occasion.
The name Lucienne was chosen in reference to the latin word "lux", which means Light.
May Lucienne delight you with its delicate light and warm beeswax fragrance. Whether it be for an intimate night or a memorable dinner with family and friends, these toxin-free long slender candles will turn your evening into and elegant affair.
Ingredients: Made with 100% pure beeswax without additives or coloring. The wick is 100% pure cotton.
Burning Time: Approximately 10 hours.
- If the flame is too big, the wick needs to be shortened. Put out the candle and cut the wick so it is approximately 1/2 inch
- To extend the burning time, you may store it in the refrigerator
- Natural color and scent may vary depending on climate, season and origin
- Shape and size may vary as all Apis Cera products are handmade
- Beeswax candles are non pollutant, 100% natural, and give off no smoke
- Each Candle: 10.6” x 0.78”
- Box: 11.8” x 2.9” x 2.9”